A2CT's Junior Theatre offers opportunities for young actors to learn about and participate in theatre productions, as well as attend summer camps and theatre-related workshops.
For upcoming classes and workshops, click HERE.
Our Junior Theatre productions are suitable for audience members ages 3 and up.
We offer very reasonable ticket prices, to allow all families to attend these productions.
Junior Theatre is a program for young actors in grades 4-12 (though directors are welcome to open it to grades 1 and up), and shows are geared for kids 3 and up. Productions take place at various theaters. We look for proposals of youth-centered scripts, with reasonably well known titles and a positive, inspiring message. We cast 18-30 kids per performance.
Sponsorship for the Tech Troupe:
A2CT's ever growing tech troupe costs about $2,000 annually to maintain. With sponsorship dollars A2CT is able to:
- Provide lunch/dinner/snacks during long builds and evening rehearsals.
- Allow for more meaningful field-trips and transportation (we have visited many historic union and arthouses, in-depth tours, and face to face sessions with industry leaders, and more.)
- Exclusive and unique Tech Troupe T-shirts.
- Quality instructors and supervisors
- Cover the cost of training for Jr. leadership for 1 show.
Sponsorship for the Jr. Theatre shows:
To run a single Jr. Theatre show, costs can be anywhere from $3,000 - $5,000 to produce. With sponsorship dollars A2CT is able to:
- Purchase scripts, rights, and royalties for a show
- Secure experienced and qualified show staff
- Purchase materials for building and designing sets
- Maintain props, costumes, and theatre space
- Purchase unique Jr. Theatre T-shirts for all Jr. Theatre participants.